Nombre total de pages vues

jeudi 30 juin 2011

Good news today ! :)

Today is a wonderfull day! I'm at home for the weekend. And I'll come back to the hospital sunday. BUT from July 13 I'll be free. And the holidays begin. I know that this hospitalization is only a beginning to my recovery but it means I am ready to stand on my own wings. It's a good thing. I'll go to Royan with Sue and I'll see Lou. I'll go to my sister and see her new baby and maybe I'll have the chance to see my life. But the most important is that I'm on the good way! I love you so much every friends who helped during this hospitalization. And for the rest. Like everytime I talk about my soul mate (Sue), my Life, my JDL and my B. But him just for this last day and I'm so happy because maybe I'll find him again like we were before. I love you my friends <3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire