Nombre total de pages vues

samedi 26 mars 2011

Das Meer ist schön. Die Kampagne ist hässlich, aber es ist mein Zuhause.


Hesitation. Jump on the highway and crashed to the ground or go his way. This time I chose to continue my way, what will it be tomorrow?
Today I've to go to Paris with my dad to see a rugby match! I'm in a hurry to see that. And a another good new, I won't stay one minute alone today, it's a good thing for me. I'll be with him for the day. We'll eat to the restaurent midday and I'm a little (a lot) affraid, I have to chose really good what I'll eat. It's really important. Grapefruit, chicken and beans. Probably. And maybe a sorbet. But that's all. No more. I have to. SO I kiss you guys and I think about you. I think a lot of Marion and hope to receive a SMS soon, I want that she talks me about her contest! But I'm sure she did it with a lot of success because she's the best she's becoming someone different but better. I trust in her like nobody can.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire