Nombre total de pages vues

samedi 5 mars 2011

I think a lot. Who I am. And I'll tell you.


My favorite color is red. I'm allergic to flowers but I love roses and orchids. My health is rotten since I was little. I am the worst girlfriend in the world. I destroyed my dreams. I am a good listener. I'm stubborn. I have difficulties to accept my mistakes. I'm naive. Like riding a bike and go swimming. I love my goddaughter and her parents. I absolutely love my parents. I've never had any luck in love. Or I've missed. I had several "best friends" but I lost the most part, sometimes because they were stupid, sometimes because they weren't enought courageous, sometimes because of myself. I lost hope many times but he always saved myself. Today I am forced to move forward without him. I love music. I played battery. Today I miss it. I live in Caen and I can't get out because usually it's bad for the diet. But I love my friends. Every time I go to the disco guys dredge me but I don't like it. I miss him. She said she'll come back when I'll be the girl she loved, but I know that she'll never come back. And I'm sad. I feel alone. I love my new hairdressing. Boys are always stupid besides one but I lost him. I know, I just talk about him. Sorry. I love my family. I hate shopping. I love make up. I'm not a biatch. I like the airplane. I'm affraid when I'm driving a car. I love piercing and tatoo. I'm affraid that she leaves me too because I've got the impress that she already did it. I want a new phone. I love my studies. In a half past year I'll go to a foreign country. Probably Germany because I've got no reasons anymore to go to LA. I have bad reflexes. My favourite band is Tokio Hotel. (No shame. Never.). I love listening music so loud and going at local concerts with Sue. I love smoking. I love photography. And I don't know anymore what can I tell you. This the End [my only friend...]. The End.

1 commentaire:

  1. allez, moi je ne fais que penser à ce soir, j'ai hate de te voir <3
    ju t'aime <3<3

    RépondreSupprimer