Nombre total de pages vues

jeudi 7 avril 2011

There is in my eyes something bigger than the pain and the despair.

I drink too much alcohol since one week.
I can't. I try every day but I can't. I don't know why but I did believe in my family that I was better. My sister, my parents. But this is false. I'm not better, I'm not fine. I stay in my suffering and I only see one way out. His hand. He must come back because I lost my smile, my laugh, my mind. I had lost it a little before, when I lied to him and I told him that my lie was too heavy. But since he's gone, I can't move forward. I wish so much that he forgives me, I just expect him, I'm ready to go join him if necessary, leave it all behind me. But he must comin' back to me. Without him I have no heart anymore, no smile anymore, only tears and fears. Please come to me... Tell me again that you love me. Tell me again that I'm your princess. Tell me again that you dreamed of me. Tell me again that You miss me. Tell me again that you want me...
Picture: Emy and my brother in law.
Just because I like this beautiful picture.
Listen to: The Wampas

1 commentaire: