Nombre total de pages vues

mercredi 23 février 2011

Hi guys!

A new day begins and I must go to the IUT in 5 minutes. But I take the time to come here. I don't know how this day will unfold, I have a little (a lot) the ball in the stomach. I'm really scared since they are no longer there. Afraid of life, afraid to move, afraid of me too ..

Tonight I go to the student night I wait to change my mind.

I thought a lot and I love him, but it hurts ... He wasn't love me as much as he said. Otherwise he would have forgiven my mistakes. But he didn't.

See ya later.

1 commentaire:

  1. Aujourd'hui j'ai conduit avec un moniteur, assez jeune genre 27 ans. On a parler beaucoup, mais il ma dit plein de fois que je changerai à cause de mon look et de la musique , jlui ai dis que j'aimais pas les gosses et il ma dis que j'étais "déglinger" , il ma dis que j'me caché , enfin plein de truc. Je souriais parcequ'il le disait en rigolant, mais j'avais les larmes au yeux.

    RépondreSupprimer