Nombre total de pages vues

samedi 19 février 2011

I'm fine. Hope today and the other would be great for me.

Yesterday should have been a very good day. But nothing. I spent three hours to prepare a dessert especially difficult, with three components for my parents and me. And that night, my father isn't come home. He always spoils everything. It's tiring.
But no matter!
In a week's vacation! I'm in a hurry to see my sister and my goddaughter, I miss them. I miss his father too of course! Just one week this year and after I'll have my exams but I'm not stress. I trust in myself. Brief, I'm in a hurry to go to the mountain and skiing! It would be so great, I really need that to breath a little more. It would be fantastic. But for the moment I have to work on my lessons.
See ya soon everybody. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire