Nombre total de pages vues

mardi 22 février 2011

"Pain of love will last for ever." Yeah, I can understand that.


I am a fucking slut, bitch, whore, hooker, scrubber, slag .
I know. Yes, I know.


Yesterday wasn't perfect.
Yesterday wasn't a defeat.
It was just yesterday.
Today isn't perfect.
Today is a defeat.
I'll be beautiful. I'll be fine.
I know that. But it's not for today.


We sometimes say horrible things, things that we do not. Either because we are selfish, or because we are afraid. Sometimes because we are stubborn.
The worst in this story is that we always say these horrible things to the most important person of our life. We do unreasonable things because we aren't safe, instead of asking clearly, we are making stupid and hurtful things.
That's how I lost the two people I love the most. And now I'm left to cry my eyes, my heart to repent and my head to think, reflect. But no matter what my body will do, nothing will erase all this pain.
It hurts so bad.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire