Nombre total de pages vues

jeudi 12 mai 2011

I want to travel the world with ya

 Where is the moment I need it the most? I kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
They tell you my blue skies fade to grey. They tell you my passion's gone away and you don't need no carryin' on. I stand in the line just to hit a new low. I'm faking a smile with the coffee to go. I tell you my life's been way off line. I'm falling to pieces everytime and you don't need no carryin' on. I'm taking one down, I sing a sad song just to turn it around. I work at a smile and you go for a ride I'm coming back down. Well I need a blue sky holiday. The point is they laugh at what I say and you don't need no carryin' on.
To give me all your love is all I ever asked, cause what you don't understand is  I’d catch a grenade for ya, Throw my hand on a blade for ya, I’d jump in front of a train for ya . You know I'd do anything for ya! I would go through all this pain, take a bullet straight through my brain, yes, I would die for ya baby! But you won't do the same...
I'm lyin' here on the floor where you left me. I think I took too much. I'm crying here, what have you done? I thought it would be fun... can't stay on your life support, there's a shortage in the switch,  I can't stay on your morphine, cuz its making me itch. I think I'll get outta here, where I can run just as fast as I can to the middle of nowhere, to the middle of my frustrated fears and I swear you're just like a pill instead of makin' me better, you keep makin' me ill. I haven't moved from the spot where you left me; this must be a bad trip. All of the other pills, they were different, maybe I should get some help. I think I'll get outta here, where I can run just as fast as I can to the middle of nowhere, to the middle of my frustrated fears and I swear you're just like a pill instead of makin' me better, you keep makin' me ill

To work at a smile.

1 commentaire:

  1. J'crois qu'jai pas trop compris le texte.. mais j'espere que que tu "fake" pas a smile avec moi.. en tout cas j'y crois pa..

    RépondreSupprimer