Nombre total de pages vues

mardi 3 mai 2011


It was a long time I didn't come there. I don't know if I want to write here again. I don't feel really good, but I'm forced to because of my little sister because sh'es here with me and I think it's a good thing. But since yesterday I think so much to eat and I'm affraid for her departure. I have to be strong. I don't feel fine but I have to. Tomorrow will be hard. Oh and swan is extraordinary! I think so much about him but he's brother make me smile, he speaks with me a little and it's an hope for me, because if he forgot me maybe B will do too... I miss him so much. I think so much about Sue too because she needs me and I can't be with her for the moment, but friday I'll be! I love you girl, don't forget that.

1 commentaire:

  1. je t'aime , je t'aime , je t'aime tellement. jme repete mais la vie serai tellement belle avec toi tout le temps <3

    RépondreSupprimer